Tender Reference No: LPP/CBDRM/001
Lodhran Pilot Project (LPP) is nonprofit non-governmental humanitarian organization working in Pakistan since 1999. LPP is mainly working in WASH, CP, CRL, DRR, CPI, Livelihood & Shelter thematic areas. LPP is implementing “Building Resilience through Community-Based Disaster Risk Management” (CBDRM) in District Layyah, Punjab Pakistan Funded by USAID/OFDA through Concern Worldwide. LPP invites sealed bids/quotations for rented vehicles as per following specifications; vehicles will be used in Dist. Layyah.
|Vehicles on Rental basis for 10 months Dec-14 to Sept-15
||Toyota Corolla, GLI/XLI vehicle with driver Model 2007-2009 in Good Condition, working seat belts and working air conditioner
Terms & Conditions:
- The tender documents can be collected from LPP CBDRM Project Office, House No 22, Housing Scheme No II, Bypass Road, Tehsil & District Layyah. Tel No. 0345-4977734 from 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Saturday or can download from LPP website: lpp.org.pk.
- Sealed tenders should reach from LPP CBDRM Project Office, House No 22, Housing Scheme No II, Bypass Road, Tehsil & District Layyah on or before 12:00 pm December 17, 2014 and should be clearly marked “TENDER- Not to be opened before December 17, 2014, 12:30 pm”.
- Tenders will be opened on the December 17, 2014 at 12:30 PM in the presence of venders or their representatives, who wish to witness the tender opening.
- In case a public holiday is announced by the Government (Due to security or any other reason) the tender will be open the next working day at the same time and venue.
- Vehicle will be inspected by the tender committee before final decision.
- The Supplier must quote only one option for each item. Bids received with more than one options and rates may be rejected.
- Tender committee reserves the right to change the quantities or cancel/reject any or all offers without assigning any reason.
- Suppliers must not be engaged in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/ bidding by multiple names / companies. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices his/her bid may be rejected and the companies in question permanently black listed
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria; quality, delivery time and previous experience will also be considered